Studies have shown that harmful pathogens can live on surfaces for up to 5 months, thus the CDC describes proper environmental cleaning as a “fundamental intervention for infection prevention and control”. HYGEN™ Microfiber is proven to remove 99.7% or more of tested viruses and bacteria. Combining superior microfiber with built-in scrubber technology, HYGEN™ Microfiber helps prevent cross-transmission and reduces the risk of healthcare-associated infections.
Features and Benefits:
- Removes 99.7% or more of tested virus and bacteria with water only*
- Patented zig-zag design is made of polyester and polypropylene for added scrubbing power
- Optimized face material construction balances drag force and cleaning efficacy for an effortless experience
- Tested to withstand 200 launderings to CDC guidelines in hot water (160F) with chlorine bleach
- Help reduce cross-contamination with color-coded edge tape that encourage cleaning with different colors by area or task
- Absorbent inner layers help hold enough solution to clean up to 250 sq feet
- Industry-leading loop backing is made of 100% polyester and securely attaches to frame, even after laundering
- Chlorine resistant dye provides superior color-fastness to help cloths maintain color throughout laundering
- Double finished edges and colored edge tape help retain product shape over time and provide added durability
- *Based on third party testing with water only on VCT surface. Tested Virus: Feline Calicivirus (substitute for Human Norovirus), common human coronavirus OC43. Tested Bateria: Clostridioides difficile (C. diff), methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Not tested on COVID-19.
- Fits on HYGEN™ 17″ Quick Connect Frame (1863893 & FGQ56000YL00)
There are no reviews yet.